More and more top real estate brokerages are recognizing the value of marketing automation for growing their business, and are investing in the software.
Are you using marketing automation software to streamline your efficiency? If you are, hats off to you! But if you’re not so convinced just yet as to why you need to, these 12 stats will do the trick.
1. 91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels. Tweet this
Source: Marketo & Ascend2
Takeaway: It isn’t just the latest fad! Marketing automation is here to stay, and its value as a necessary tool is being widely recognized in today’s digital age. (Things are only going to get more digital from here!)
2. 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for more than 2 years. Tweet this
And, 63% of companies that are outgrowing their competitors use marketing automation. Tweet this
Source: The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
Takeaway: Marketing Automation can help you streamline your marketing processes so you can focus on building client relationships and closing deals, which will help you out-perform your competitors.
Takeaway: Find the marketing automation software that is right for you! The Boston Logic platform allows you to easily automate a variety of your marketing tasks — check it out!
4. More than 60% of marketers use mass email blasts to stay in touch with customers, however only 13% are using automation software. Tweet this
Takeaway: Get ahead of the game! Use marketing automation to deliver the personalized, targeted messages that your competitors aren’t.
Source: The Annuitas Group
Takeaway: You are able to deliver the right content, to the right people, at exactly the right times through a combination of list segmentation and drip campaigns.
6. Companies using marketing automation generate twice as many leads as those who are just using email software. Tweet this
Takeaway: Marketing automation allows you to generate leads using landing pages, smart forms, social media, retargeting, drip campaigns and more.
7. 54% of companies with marketing automation capture intelligence for the sales team, compared to 25% without. Tweet this
Takeaway: Marketing automation can help you produce more qualified leads and capture more information about those leads that would be otherwise lost
8. While only 2% of first time website visits end in conversion, retargeting can help you continue to reach that other 98%. Tweet this
9. Users who are retargeted are 70% more likely to convert. Tweet this
Source: Digital Information World
Takeaway: Retargeting allows you to reach people who are familiar with and likely to use your brand, and drive that traffic back to your site. This helps you stay top of mind with viewers and gives you another chance to get those conversions.
10. Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead. Tweet this
Source: Nucleus Research
Takeaway: Your marketing is most effective when using strategies that help reach the right people. Marketing automation helps you avoid wasting the time and money that you might when reaching out blindly to the masses of people online.