The private MLS that works like a regional MLS
LogicMLS allows Sequoia platform users to enter listings into their website that they have not entered into the MLS in their area. It also allows customers in areas without an MLS to leverage Sequoia’s powerful marketing and lead management features to market property.
LogicMLS allows you to create your own property database. These listings are easily entered, edited, and updated by you and your team. Once the data is entered, the many tools of the Sequoia platform can be leveraged including scheduling showings, sending listing announcements, printing listing sheets, and much more.
Features and benefits:
- Enter listings with full details, photos, open houses, etc
- Create your own towns and neighborhoods.
- Fully integrated with the Sequoia platform’s many marketing tools!
- Globally compatible – accepts international addresses
- Integrates with LogicMaps MLS search
- Give your website visitors 1 search of all MLSs and your LogicMLS listings combined!
"Boston Logic...offered lots of a great advice and were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the final product. They never got tired of my emails and phone calls and were always warm and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone else in [the real estate] industry as the go to firm for website applications and development."Chris Dunn, Back Bay Realty Group