Real Estate Companies Powered by Boston Logic Honored in REAL Trends 500 Rankings
Leading Report Highlights Performance of Top U.S. Residential Brokerage Firms
BOSTON, Mass. (April 13, 2016) – Boston Logic (http://www.bostonlogic.com), an online marketing and technology provider for real estate brokerages, announced that 10 of the brokerage companies using its software and services to power their business have been honored with rankings in the REAL Trends 500, a leading report that ranks the top residential brokerage companies in the U.S. by performance.
The REAL Trends 500, now in its 29th year, ranks real estate companies by both transaction sides and sales volume, and independently verifies all performance information used to determine rankings.
The Boston Logic-powered brokerages that made this year’s REAL Trends 500 by sales volume included:
- Pacific Union International, based in San Francisco (www.pacificunion.com), $8,221,881,077
- RealtyUSA, based in Williamsville, N.Y. (www.realtyusa.com), $3,553,994,000
- Jack Conway & Company, based in Norwell, Mass. (www.jackconway.com), $1,011,746,324
- Gibson International, based in Los Angeles (www.gibsonintl.com), $848,473,778
Greenridge Realty, based in Grand Rapids, Mich. (www.greenridge.com), $800,337,875
- RE/MAX Ability Plus, based in Carmel, Ind. (www.abilityplus.com), $707,297,527
- Coldwell Banker Mason Morse, based in Aspen, Colo. (www.masonmorse.com), $581,096,858
- Terrie O’Connor Realtors, based in Ramsey, N.J. (www.tocr.com), $482,251,979
The Boston Logic-powered brokerages that made this year’s REAL Trends 500 by number of transaction sides included:
- RealtyUSA, based in Williamsville, NY (www.realtyusa.com), 23,023
- Pacific Union International, based in San Francisco (www.pacificunion.com), 6,500
- Greenridge Realty, based in Grand Rapids, Mich. (www.greenridge.com), 5,319
- RE/MAX Ability Plus, based in Carmel, Ind. (www.abilityplus.com), 3,681
- Jack Conway & Company, based in Norwell, Mass. (www.jackconway.com), 3,020
- ERA Grizzard Real Estate, based in Leesburg, Fla. (www.eragrizzard.com), 2,336
“We’re happy to be working with productive real estate companies that are driven to be market leaders and look forward to business ahead,” said David Friedman, CEO of Boston Logic. “Congrats to all.”
For the full REAL Trends 500 list by sales volume for 2016, visit https://www.realtrends.com/rankings/real-trends-500-by-volume16.
For the full REAL Trends 500 list by transaction sides for 2016, visit https://www.realtrends.com/rankings/real-trends-500-by-sides16.
About Boston Logic
Boston Logic provides software, online marketing and design services to real estate companies looking to be the technology leaders in their marketplace. The company was formed in 2004 in Boston, Mass.