Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
Pay-per-click advertising (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is the most results-accountable marketing medium available. Just as the name says, you pay for the clicks when the user comes to your site. You don’t pay anything for your ad to be shown.
Most prominently, PPC ads are shown on search results pages (often labeled as sponsored results). PPC allows you to market your business to the very people searching for your product or service. With pay per click advertising, you can reach a worldwide audience or you can geographically target your marketing to individual cities and towns.
Boston Logic's pay per click advertising has successfully and consistently brought thousands of users to our clients’ websites. Our clients range from small, focused niche retailers to large international companies - all seeking improved targeting and ROI in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Our focus is on results - increased traffic, sales conversions, and superior return on your investment.
Boston Logic has provided specialized search engine services over the past five years in an ever-evolving industry. Often, our SEM and PPC services are coupled with social media, traditional media, and PR efforts to produce outstanding campaign results. All of our Internet marketing services are performed by certified professionals with extensive experienced in search engine marketing.
Pay per click advertising services are tailored to companies that want to develop or enhance their:
- Return on investment in marketing dollars
- Company image or branding
- Leads and revenue
- User/Customer loyalty (customer retention)
- Insight on Search Engine Marketing
- Marketing/Ad copy testing
- Search for new audiences and niches
- Understanding of your customer base
Our PPC Management services start with a complete assessment of your website’s potential revenue production, an evaluation of your current pay per click advertising strategy, and an indepth understanding of your business's objectives and goals. Moving forward, we work with you for the lifetime of your marketing effort to produce and maintain a highly effective and efficient campaign.
Our Pay Per Click Strategy
We work with you to develop a successful pay per click advertising strategy, a plan for optimal search engine presence, and a website filled with effective content and functionality. The final product is a web presence that reaches and engages your target audience, converts users into leads, and leads into customers. Based on your goals and budget, your campaign will include the following PPC Management areas:
- PPC Project Plan implementation, ongoing campaign management and cost
- Development of text ads
- Creation of or suggestions for targeted landing pages
- Conversion tracking and goal enhancements
- Key phrase research and selection
- Return on Investment projections
Your Pay Per Click advertising success is dependent on understanding your customers and building targeted keyword lists for Google Adwords and other search engines. It is crucial to determine relevant keywords that result in driving the greatest traffic at the least cost.
Questions to ask when starting out:
- What do potential customers search for when they are looking for what I have to offer?
- How do customers search for my product/service?
- Who are my ideal customers and how does their buying process start?
- What words do I use to describe my products, services, and brand?
- How does my target customer buy?
- What is my customer’s buying cycle? Or, put another way, what does my sales process look like to my customer?
Tips for Expanding your keyword list: A common mistake is to run a campaign with few keywords. Here are some simple tips to help you grow that list and avoid the wrong traffic.
- Think about the ways that a customer would describe your product or service
- Review related brand names and products
- Look at keywords related to your marketing materials
- Qualify generic keywords to make them more targeted
- Consider related meanings of your keywords and make sure the searchers aren’t looking for something else by the same name
- Make a list of multiple intents and singular/plural changes
- List all related acronyms
- Define your ideal keywords
- Choose related nouns and adjectives
What Is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising?
You may be sitting there saying, "I don't know the difference between the types of advertising on the net?" Let us explain.
Generally speaking, online ad placements are purchased in two ways: Price Per Thousand ( PPM) and Price Per Click (PPC). When you buy a PPM placement, you pay for that placement before anyone has clicked on it. Usually, you buy a thousand impressions, meaning that your ad will pop up at least a thousand times. If the ad is good and is placed in front of the right audience, then some percentage of the viewers may indeed click on the ad. Then again, you might spend a lot of money on impressions and never get any clicks; no customers for your money.
Pay Per Click marketing is just what it sounds like. You pay for the users who click on your ads and not just to have the ad appear. Usually, there's some kind of bidding and ad managmenet platform to manage PPC media, such as Google Adwords or Yahoo Overture.